Wednesday, June 30, 2010

If you love something and set it free...

...and it comes back to you, it is yours.  If it doesn't, then it never was.

My earring came home.  The faeries were not only kind but they were helpful.  Today on the way home from an errand I saw in my mind pulling my purse strap over my head, the earring coming off and landing on my...um...fake breast, and then sliding off to the floor of the car as I buckled up.  When I got home, I immediately started looking in the spot I saw in my mind and there it was.  We are reunited and it feels so good.

I really do love those earrings.

I know there are a million rational reasons why I "saw" the earring and where it ended up, but none of them work for me.  I prefer the faery version.

Now I really do have to finish up their garden this week and figure out something nice to leave them in thanks for their help (although I think they were the rapscallions that took it in the first place.)

I got Tana's package off to her and took some pictures before I sent it.  As soon as she gets it, I'll post the pictures.  It's not much; certainly not as much as she's done for me but it was something I felt she needed.  I hope I'm right.

I need to put my feet up for a bit before I start supper and finish cleaning house so I'm off to do some reading and some resting.  I'm in a pretty darned good mood today. :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! Those faeries -- they take with one hand and give back with the other!

    ReplyDelete