Saturday, June 12, 2010

Heading out

As it turns out, we're going to head south tomorrow instead of waiting until Monday.  I'd like to give myself more time in case I need to take more breaks and get there very late.  Especially in light of the time difference (one hour earlier than us.)

I won't have everything ready but I'm only going for a few days so I don't need tons of things to take anyway.  Less is more might be a better theme for me.  I would appreciate any candles lit and energies sent my way as I'm nervous about the trip since I'm only good in my own backyard.

I don't know how much I'll be able to post this week but I will try to pop in now and then at least.  If not, I'll see you on the other side of this week, woefully unprepared for Litha.

2 comments:

  1. Candles will be lit for you my friend. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I got about 5 hours sleep last night so I'm pretty sure we'll be stopping for the night. Professor heard a critter outside about 7:30 a.m. and wouldn't shut up about wanting to go outside and hunt it. I tried to go back to sleep but he was relentless so I got up about 9:30. We'll be leaving with the next 20 minutes or so. I'm not looking forward to this, but I will bask in the glow of the candles whenever I get stressed.

    ReplyDelete