Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Damn you, Full Moon!

It must be a holdover but I am tearing into the house, organizing the pantry, rearranging stuff, mopping floors, vacuuming.  I need to do this over time, not one day a month. 

I'm not organized enough to schedule stuff better yet, but I am getting there.  I gave myself a week to get it all together and then I'm going to schedule my "job" of learning Druidry, art, writing, and other crafts.  It's going to be hard enough to get me to treat it like a job but getting everyone else to do it...might take a bit more time and effort.

I haven't even fixed supper yet and it's already 8:30.  I should probably get that going, too.

Miss Piggy left once I turned the light on last night and hasn't shown up yet tonight.  I haven't heard the toads during the day for about a week so they may have moved on.  It was sure nice of them to visit though.  I'll look for them next summer maybe.

Off to get stuff done and then collapse into bed.  On nights like this, when I'm energized like the bunny, I rarely sleep well or at all.  I'll take in stride and get back to my routine soon enough.

You would not believe the size of these dust elephants.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, full moon fever alright. In more ways than one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a bit cranky today but that might be induced by the madness of others. LOL

    ReplyDelete