Friday, March 4, 2011

Getting to grow you...needing to get my seeds in their containers

I continue to improve.  Especially in the sleeping department.  I got to sleep fairly early, for me, and slept uninterrupted until around 8:30 a.m. when I got up to go to the bathroom, let the dog out/in and went back to sleep for another hour.  I just wish I felt more rested.  The headache is still there although not nearly as bad as it was and better than yesterday.  The pain in my jaw is much less than it was yesterday.  I have no idea what the problem is and if it comes back, I'll hightail it to the doctor immediately rather than go through this again.

I got my book today and intend to get busy reading it tonight in addition to the other books I've got on the table by my bed.  I'm just trying to read the ones I was only able to check out for 2 weeks first.

I need to clean house.  It's gotten away from me again, as usual.  I mean, we're not in any danger from the health department, and if someone came over, they would see it just cluttered a bit and not filthy, but Clutter and I are not close friends.  In fact, we hate each other; I can't abide Clutter's presence.  So I hope to work on banishing her from the house permanently.

As soon as I take another nap.

I'm nearly done with the Greek afghan.  I just need to bind off the last side, tuck in the ends and maybe crochet a row all the way around so it looks more finished.  Then I'm back to work on the Navajo coat and whatever else I find to knit.  I'm just amazed I was so faithful to the afghan.  That's so not like me.

The snow seems to be melting slowly and the ground is mushy to walk on.  It's generally ugly out there with the dirty snow and muddy ground, but I still feel optimistic and plan on getting some seeds started next week.  Looks like I'll have to order some more tobacco seeds.  It might be June before I dig out the desk and there is no guarantee that's where they are.

I just ordered some but I couldn't remember who I ordered them from.  I think I found the company and got 100 seeds for less than $7 including shipping.  Not a bad price.  I will probably get them next week some time so the spring planting can begin.  Just as soon as I find room on the shelf for the containers.  It might take me all week to figure that one out.

Well, time to fix supper.  I'm not really hungry but I want to go to bed and watch Frost (I was able to renew it so it's not due until next Friday) and finish up my afghan.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment