Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Going to take some time

...away from my blogs for a while. I need to regroup and focus on using what energy I've got to get my home in order and perhaps focus on studies for a while.  I'll still be on facebook daily, although not as often as I have been. 

I'm still facing indecision on this path and need to just step away from it all and let the path unfold before me instead of trying to forge my own path.

I won't be gone long but I need to do this for a bit.

See ya on the flip side.

4 comments:

  1. I'm always on the flip side ; ) I hope we run into each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I won't be gone long, probably about a week. And I'll be on facecrack so I'll still be around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a break too. So many shifts happening so quickly. It's making me nauseous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't overdo it. You don't want to crash and burn this close to your big day.

      Delete