Sunday, March 3, 2013

The path opens up

I'm waiting for Zach to finish up a game so we can run to the store today because Tom will need the car tomorrow and Tuesday because of MORE SNOW!  I'm so over the snow now.

I've been in bed most of the past two days and have slept and dreamed a lot.  Different gods and goddesses have been coming to me in these dreams.  I think I've finally overcome the all-or-nothing mentality that has kept me imprisoned spiritually.  I saw different gods and goddesses on my altar chatting, visiting and having an all-around party of sorts.  Lately Bast has been pulling at my heart and I have no idea why.

At any rate, I think my heart has been opened up to a plethora of deities instead of being locked into a pantheon of gods that I only like some of.  If that makes any sense.  I don't have a fever but certainly the cold has affected my thinking.  Still, I think it's more a case of having had my horizons opened up and finding the freedom to totally walk my path my way.

In fact, I just had an offer from a truly wonderful friend of some statues of Bast and Sekhmet that I've accepted.  I don't think that was a coincidence.

Well, I'm off to get more cough medicine before I run out.  I'm not the only needing it so I should probably get two bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment