Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I won't be posting tomorrow because it's my official day off from everything including the internet (okay I might cheat and read the comics and news but nothing else).

I'm going to wait until December 1 to change my altar over for Yule but I'm not putting the tree up until the week of Christmas because my house is tiny and I get tired of the decorations pretty quickly.  It won't be much this year because our funds are depleted but we'll get Zach something at least.

And we'll have the crackers.

I'm okay with it because it's better to get nothing than to get something you don't really want or need just because someone has to give you a gift.  I'd rather get what I want during the year as I can afford it.  To be honest, I just can't think of anything I want right now anyway.

Well, more money would be nice.  Getting Tom's salary back with a raise would be even better.

Off to eat supper and curl up for the duration.  Knitting, crocheting, reading and watching tv.  My idea of a holiday.  If it stops raining, I'll go for a walk.  I used to take walks on Thanksgiving; I'd like to get back to doing that.

Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your day away from the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete