Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The changes they just keep coming

I probably won't be writing here every day from now on.  I don't want to give the blog up but I've had my other blog for a few years and don't want to give it up either.  Besides,  the readership is greater there than here anyway.

For people who read here, I invite you to my other blog Knitting with my shoes off if you're interested.  I am "out of the broom closet" over there so I do talk about Pagan/Druid things there.  I just don't talk about the spiritual/emotional sides of being Pagan.  This started out being a place for me to sort things out and is still that place.  But since I have a better grasp on who I am as a spiritual being, I don't always have something to say about it.

I'm not giving it up though.  I still plan on writing here, just not as often.  The time may come when I completely blend the two blogs but for now, I plan on keeping them separate.  Sort of.  As I said, I'm out there so I plan on writing more and more about the things I do as a Druid but the dissecting of how I do that and why I'll keep here.

I'm guessing I'll be writing a few times a week so it's not like months will go by while the crickets chirp.  I just have to focus my time and energy in other areas for now.

You know how it is.

I'm hoping my anticipation of Samhain will foster some excitement in me pretty soon.  At least enough to have the energy to prepare for it.  I'm dragging so much, both physically and spiritually, that all I want to do is stay in bed all day.  But that's just not going to happen any time soon.

See everyone in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. I totally get this. I've not really been thinking about my spirituality in months (or so it feels)and I just feel like I have nothing to share or discuss. I've also been following your lead in being online less and less. And I'm enjoying it - feeling much better overall.

    By the way - your package should arrive Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to focus your time and energy! Put it where it will do the most good. Blessings to you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a really hard time keeping up with blogging and reading lately - life is just hectic. But I try not to stress too much about it and you shouldn't either. Your life has to come first. I follow you both places - so I'll track you down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much. I'm feeling much more centered and better organized although I do still spend more time online than I would like to. I'm getting excited about Samhain and am beginning my preparations. I'll most likely be posting about those although not every day.

    I really appreciate you all. You make me feel so much better about myself.

    ReplyDelete