Monday, September 29, 2014

Seeing more clearly

I'm feeling better today.  Clearer.  More focused.  Been a long time since I've felt that way.

I love the cds I ordered.  Damh the Bard.  Probably is helping me focus a bit when I read or try to concentrate on spiritual matters.  I told Zach today that this is the first time since leaving Christianity that I've felt hungry for spiritual content.  And it was long before I left Christianity that I had that feeling as well.

I really feel good.  I can't remember when I last felt that way.

Spiritually that is.  Physically I have a lot of room for improvement.

Although the turmeric I'm taking has diminished the pain so much that I'm taking about 2 tramadol a week as opposed to 2-3 a day.  I haven't had a tramadol since last week.  Friday, I think it was.

Now if I could just get the dog to sleep through the night so I can...

I'm feeling a very strong pull to Cerridwen and the cauldron.  I still have the same pull toward Cernnunos and now Zach has that same pull.  I would never encourage him one way or the other but it's nice to be on similar paths.  We meet each other more often.

I've also noticed Nuada on my path. 

It's rainy and cold tonight so I'm fixing chili for supper then an evening of sock-knitting.  My brother-in-law was so helpful with my mother's final days (I couldn't be there due to the congestive heart failure) so I had promised socks and since I'll be meeting him for the first time this Thursday, I'm going to try a near-impossible feat of finishing the socks in 2 days.  And since I haven't actually started them yet...

Won't be online much until it's done so see you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment