Friday, September 26, 2014

Hoping my life is better after the weekend.

I really meant to write more but between my computer being as slow as mud and the car still not fixed (and Zach and me stranded on the side of a country road yet once more)  it's not looking like I'll be as consistent as I want to be.

Plus Zach wants me to switch to tumblr. 

Since no one I know personally ever reads my blog, and hardly anyone else out there is reading either, I'm considering it.  It may be that blogspot is old hat and time to move on.

I'm dealing with a great deal of defeatism right now so I'm going to take the weekend to ponder it.  I'm definitely going to be leaving facecrack though.  Even if I didn't have to deal with the complete slowdown of my computer due to that evil entity, any friends I had on there have moved on to other pastures so there's no point really.

I'll be back after the weekend to let you know.

You being the empty space out there.  Or anyone who does read this and it doesn't show up on sitemeter.  If you're there, I thank you.

See ya on the flipside.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your car. Mine had the check engine light turn on yesterday.

    Try checking with your Google analytics page, not the site views app. I know mine show wildly different numbers.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the cooling system. Ran out of antifreeze and the thermostat hadn't been changed out like I thought it had. Bone dry. :(

      But thanks!!

      Delete