Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Feeling more sane today

I had a very good, very cathartic bitch session with some fellow...well...bitches, today in which we poured our hearts out in a very safe environment and got a lot out of my system.  Shared pain promotes healing.  Plus I got to talk to my dad tonight and my younger sister was there and wanted to talk to me.  Without the other sister's influence we could have a relationship.  But when P gets in there and starts running things, not so much.  I'm going to wait on burning bridges, I think.

I'm feeling better physically each day.  I was able to walk with my cane without gasping for breath today.  Zach and I did some research today on the venture we have planned and are close to beginning the process.  I don't want to appear coy about it but as things can go so many different ways right now I don't want to start talking about it yet.  It's not a huge thing although it's definitely outside our comfort zone and one of those risk things I never like to take.  And since we haven't even come close to defining all the details, I don't want to gunk up the works by speaking too soon.

Tomorrow I plan on getting some cleaning done.  Zach is going to work on laundry; I'm going to work on chaos.  It will take a while and I don't intend to wait until the house is clean before I start organizing my life better so the more room I can find to move around, the better I can start working on things like starting my garden indoors and working on other crafting things besides knitting.  I have many different things I want to learn better and get proficient at.  Too numerous to go into right now.

Now I think I need a nap.  I didn't sleep last night due to some financial shit going on that I can't do anything about because...well...paperwork!  Didn't get it, don't have it, can't pay the bill without it kind of shit. For now I'm going to bed and if I fall asleep, so be it.  I don't care right now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment