Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just a brief note

Nellie had an excellent response to my last post...as usual.  More of her wonderful wisdom is available on her blog.  I highly recommend reading it.

Last night was a real pain in the ass but I won't go over it again.  It's on my other blog so if you're a glutton for punishment, you can read about it there.

But...we did have an amazing happening.  The person who helped us find a universal charger at StuffMart was wearing a beautiful pentacle pendant that was very similar to my Green Man pendant.  I'm guessing she's Pagan as well, but I didn't say anything to her although it was like meeting a fellow traveler when you're in a foreign country.

Today will be spent on the couch knitting, reading and napping.  And thanking Hermes, who was the only one I could think of to call on while trekking miserably across town in the cold and dark.

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment